At ASAP, we know that each team member contributes directly to the growth, commitment, satisfaction, and success of our company. We want all our personnel to take pride in being a member of our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
A career enhancing opportunity at a very competitive rate, in an exciting, dynamic and rewarding ﬁeld. We have full-time opportunities in roles such as Robotics, Controls, Mechanical Design, Tool and Die/Machinest, Electrical Design, Electrician and CNC Machine Operators. Whether you are looking for a career close to your home, or willing to travel, we have available job opportunities to enrich your life and advance your career.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Positive, motivated, and reliable persons who work well in a team environment.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON THE ASAP TEAM
ASAP offers extended health care, competitive wages, annual bonuses, company matched RRSP and much more!
Robotics / Controls Engineer
Automated Solutions and Products Inc. (ASAP) is a leader in engineering, design & development of robotic automated systems and equipment. We are currently looking to add a Robotics Technician who has a passion to learn or grow into a Controls Position in the near future. You will be working with the ASAP team to help develop and illustrate the solution to customer needs by programming to specifications for production requirements.
- Programming new and used robots
- Program/implement safety on equipment that meets the local safety standards
- Commissioning and startup of machines at customer locations
- Develop ideas and make changes in automated cell to reduce cost and downtime
- High Involvement in equipment installation
- Ability to look for root cause analysis
- Perform and schedule preventative maintenance activities
- Repairs, installations, and maintenance of robotic equipment
- Configuring and developing motion programs
- Working with communication modules
- Arrange program requirements in programming sequence, encodes program requirements
- To be able to configure, set-up and commission from base model robot
- Wide variety of robot applications.
- Experience with Motoman, Fanuc, Kuka, and ABB
- Develop application using robot simulation software
- Responsible to develop and maintain high level of understanding of all aspects of robots in related industries.
- Mentor fellow employees in robotic applications
- Assist the sales and design departments with cost estimates and applications
- Travel to job sites as required
- You have College or Industry Degree in Industrial Robot Applications with 2 – 10 years of experience
- High Regard for Safety Requirements
- Experience with Motoman, Fanuc, Kuka and ABB robots
- Knowledge of Industry Standards
- Strong Understanding of Robotic Systems
- Able to do Qualitative / Quantitative analysis with robotic systems
- Some working knowledge of PLC and HMI Programming
If you are interested in becoming a team member of Automated Solutions And Products, please e-mail your resume to [email protected] and our HR department will contact you.